I want to write about my coach today.
I used to be a swimmer and not Im a diver.
Although swimming and diving are both individual sports, I like something like a "team" for example, wearing a team track suits,bathing suits or something like that.
I'm very proud of being a member of a team and training with the same coach.
I had noticed Canadian or westan diver change thier coach quite often; however, I cant imagine changeing a coach becasue it is not so common in Japan.
There is one more reason i don't want to change.
it is because I have the best coach I have ever met in my whole life.
It is not an exaggeration.
He is the best. I had never thought that I could meet sach a perfect coach but i did.
I met a perfect coach in Calgary.
I'm so glad to train with him.
I'm so proud of being his diver.
Of course, some people say something bad about him but I disagree.
He is the best for sure.
I totaly trust him and I want him to coach me forever...
I can believe everything what he says.
However,
there is one thing im afraid of.
when i trained in Japan, i liked to be coached by other coach because i can find mself from a different way.
But Now, I don't want anyone to coach me except him.
when he is absent, my motivation is a half...
i even feel like it s not worth to go training if he was not there.
when other coach coach me, I find myself thinking about my coach's correction.
I can't find myself like what i used to do before.
I cant believe other coach because i believe my coach sooo much...
I know to believe something/someone is very important but...
I feel I'm narrowing my world.
I don't want to be a diver who cannot believe any other coaches because of too much trust in my coach...
do i trust him too much...?
im very happy to have him as my coach but im afraid...
I'm not saying that i don't wanna believe him but...
I dont know if i had exprained well but im afraid anyway...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Don't force in the past. Open your mind. Look around and try to trust your new coach. Sinceresly hope you get rid of your scareness
It's so good for you to meet such a good coach. Don't worry. Everything is not absolute and everything can be changed.
Happy your coach is cool, because if not that could affect your performance, wish you best for the future in diving
Post a Comment