March 22, 2008

my sister

I would like to write about my oldest sister, who is getting married in the end of April.

Her name is Miki, which means "future" in Japanese.

She is 7 years older than I am, which means she is 27 and working at a pharmacy as a pharmacist.

when I was child, she always took care of me insted of my mother, who was busy ay work.

As you can guess from her job, she is very good at math while I'm bad at it, so I often asked her to help my math homework.


After she had graduated from University and started working, we hardly ever hung out like we used to be.

When I remember now, it was kind of sad but I was too busy with diving practice to think about it at that time.


Although she is a type of person who is a bit selfish, I think she is the most considerate and appreciative in a family.

Here is a hart-warming story.

One day, I find my mother decorating a bouquet on a table.

I asked her why she got a bouquet on that not special day.

Then she explained me that the bouquet was sent by my sister and the reason was that she became the same age as my mom was when she gave birth to her.
(I wish i could explain in a better way...hope you understand...)

In case of my explaination was bad like nobody understand..

the detail is..

My mom gave birth to my sister when she was 21years and 150 days old.

and my sister sent Mom a bouquet when she was 21 year and 150 days old with a message which said appreciation of rising her for a long time.


when I heard this story, I was actually moved...


there is no Japanese word like "shau" in Chinese, but I can see "shau" in my sister for sure.


I would miss her after she gets married...

2 comments:

sunshine said...

congratulation for your sister,it is a good thing when we have older brothers or sisters to help us out in our life.I understand your feelings when said you would miss her, but as you know it is life sometimes is sweet and sometimes is sour.

jcq1111 said...

I always want to have a older sister so I envy you!
Congratulations for your sister!
How excited you will go back home and attend your sister's wedding!!!She must be a very very beautiful bride!