February 2, 2008

that s life...

today's blog is only about what i dont like so, you dont need to read..

maybe some will feel not good because it s all my complain so..

Dont read if you dont wanna read that kind of thing...

I put blank below in order to make a time to think if you ll read or not...haha











I hate every thing in my life right now.

every thing is against me..even diving.


I hate to feel a violent pain in my shin when i get up in the morning,

I hate to feel freezing by just whaching weather forecast,

I hate a bus to pass by in ftront me just before i get to a bus stop and have to wait for another one forever,

I hate Coming train to City Center two in a raw, and all seat is taken when i finaly get on a Daulhouse train.

I hate a teacher to turn off and on and off...a light in a class because it remainds me of an earthquake,

I hate a teacher to clap her hands thythmically bacause i feel im treated like a kid,

I hate it when I dont have a loony to buy a cookie

I hate it there s no cookie when i have a loony.

I hate that I cant make a train and just whatching the train going away,

I hate being late for practice,

I hate it when warm-up, usually biking, is not enough to warm up my body because it s too cold outside,

I hate my dive to fall,

I hate my coach when he miss my dive and it usually happens when i dive well,

I hate a moment when i finish practice, I dont know why,

I hate a bus coming behind a bus i take,

I hate a bog barking again and again in my home,

I hate my laptop computer when it doesnt work,

I hate that I miss keeping diary,

I hate to weight myself on a scale,but i have to,

I hate to be woke up by something such as phone call,

I hate to have a dream about a daily life because i feel it ll be true,

And I hate to think about tomorrow....


to find a good thing in life is hard...


However,,,


THAT S LIFE...

Just I had a bad day, that s all...

im not usually a pessimist...

tomorrow will be a wonderful day........



Hey! why are you still reading...?hahaha

your life is so much better than mine...
it s almost 2 a.m..
I hate myself because i should have gone to bed earlier today but I didnt.
I HATE MYSELF...

4 comments:

Tommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I hate people writing in Chinese or something like that, because I also want to read your reactions! hahah just kidding. Do what ever you want, but just be happy. Satomi you're the best in diving of hole EAPII. I am proud of you. And some frustrations I totally agree with you!
xx